Scholarship recipients will have access to the expertise and technology needed to facilitate cutting edge discoveries in advanced manufacturing, health, environment and the nuclear fuel cycle. recipients also have up to $10,000 funding for approved research, conference, travel etc expenses.
- must be within 5 years of graduation or currently undertaking a research higher degree
- be able to spend 6 months researching at an ANSTO facility
- for currently enrolled Australian or NZ students, enrolled university must be an AINSE member
- will be subject to probity checks which may include national security, police checks etc.
Projects must address one of the ANSTO Priority Focus Areas
- Human Health
- Nuclear fuel cycle or nuclear technology capability development