BLiP is organized as an applied research program, intended to perform studies, design, development, and prototyping that will improve radar performance through the application of signal processing techniques that go beyond current linear processing methods. The BLiP program is directed toward general radar needs with a view to demonstrating feasibility and practicality of non-linear and iterative signal processing.
DARPA is soliciting innovative research proposals for radar signal processing approaches that will develop novel techniques in the following focus areas:
- iterative and non-linear signal processing,
- non-repetitive waveforms and processing,
- multi-hypothesis track-before-detect
- main-beam interference mitigation.
– Proposals due 21 December 2022
– Must have a US partner as lead Non-US organisations can participate in the fundamental research aspects of proposals.