Expressions of Interest are now open for the Made in Victoria – Industry R&D Infrastructure Fund.
These grants are to support new infrastructure and sophisticated equipment such as measurement instruments, testing equipment, imaging and sensing technologies, and clean room facilities and for businesses that perform R&D as part of their operations, including R&D service providers.
Between $250,000 and $2M is available as matching funding provided by the applicant.
Applicants must operate in Victoria with an ABN and have at least 20 FTE staff OR an annual turnover between $1.5 to $100M.
Preference will be given to infrastructure projects aligned to Victoria’ priority industries:
- new energy technologies, including wind, hydrogen, solar and batteries
- health technologies, including medtech, biotech, pharma and consumer healthcare
- food manufacturing and agriculture
- defence, aerospace and space
- digital and advanced technologies, including advanced materials, robotics, AI, 3D-printing, and quantum technologies.
Expressions of Interest close Friday 18 August 2023.