DARPA is seeking innovative basic or applied research concepts or studies and analysis proposals addressing one or more of the following:
- Novel Materials and Structures – including but not limited to science and technology in quantum devices, atomic scale systems, and functional and structural materials
- Sensing and Measurement – including but not limited to science and technology in quantum sensing and metrology, seeing (sensing) the unseen, and novel light sources
- Computation and Processing – including but not limited to science and technology of quantum computing, cryptography, and modeling of complex systems
- Enabling Operations – including but not limited to technologies to support space-based operations, tactically remote environments, and resource assurance
- Collective Intelligence – including but not limited to exploration of complex social systems, adaptable AI, and AI-accelerated learning
- Emerging Threats – including but not limited to national security concerns related to global issues associated with raw material availability, environmental catastrophes, and digital societies.
Proposals (both full and executive summary) will be accepted on a rolling basis until 26 September 2024.
Broad Agency Announcement – HR001123S0053