LAuNCH is calling for Expressions of Interest for funding for projects fostering the creation and commercialisation of space and aero-space-related research and innovation. iLAuNCH is looking to support projects that aim to elevate the TRL of research projects to commercial-ready applications and foster pathways to market to propel Australia’s space and aerospace industries.
- proposed projects must be developed and led by an Australian industry partner
- project team must include at least one industry and one research organisation, with at least one team member being part of iLAuNCH
- minimum industry co-investment of $300,000 is required (cash and/or in-kind)
- iLAuNCH will provide funding at $1 Industry: $0.5 iLAuNCH funding: $0.5 University partner
Projects must align with one of the following core commercialisation project areas:
- additive manufacturing
- material processing and advanced materials
- hypersonics and flight diagnostics
- rocket launch
- rocket manufacturing
- satellites, communications and sensors
- advanced technologies for aerospace and space applications
EoIs close 20 November 2023.
An information webinar will be held 1:00 pm (AEDT) Wednesday 1 November. Register for the webinar here.