The TIA Pipeline Accelerator scheme facilitates access to one or more TIA facilities to reduce the cost of access to access to a specific capability for therapeutic development projects.
- up 50% of the cost of access to a maximum of $50,000
- available to universities; PFROs; university or MRI tech transfer offices or spin-outs; commercial entities eligible for the R&D tax incentive
- ECRs and female applicants strongly encouraged as lead applicant
- capabilities available include biologics; cell & gene therapies; small molecule therapeutics; high throughput screening; in vitro genome engineering & disease modelling; biobanking & in vivo genome engineering & disease modelling; pathology
– Applications close 28 April, download Pipeline Accelerator Guidelines 2022-23 Round 2_final