- up to USD$5M over 4 years or USD$6M over 4 years for Partnering PI option
- supports research that extends the data collection, follow-up, and analysis of breast cancer clinical research studies
- intent is to increase the clinically relevant impact of breast cancer patient participation in clinical research by addressing the knowledge lost due to limited or early termination of patient follow-up and sample collection and analysis
- Although not all-inclusive, research proposed under this mechanism may entail a deeper molecular analysis of clinical samples, initiation of new correlative studies, biomarker validation, or continuing clinical follow-up of patients currently/previously enrolled in an open/ongoing or completed clinical trial.
- PIs are required to include two or more breast cancer advocates on their research team
- Clinical trials are not allowed
– Letters of Intent due 29 November 2022