Investigator-Initiated Research Award – HT9425-23-OCRP-IIRA
- up to USD$600,000 over 4 years for single PI
- up to USD$800,000 over 4 years for partnering PIs
- Supports high-impact research that addresses a critical need and has the potential to make an important contribution to ovarian cancer or patient/survivor care.
- clinical trials not allowed.
- If cell lines or animals are used, justification for use is required.
- Research aimed at extending the lives of advanced state and recurrent patients is encouraged.
- Preliminary data required.
Ovarian Cancer Academy – Early Career Investigator Award – HT9425-23-OCRP-OCA-ECI
- up to USD$750,000 over 4 years
- Supports the addition of new Early-Career Investigators (ECIs) to the unique, interactive virtual academy that provides intensive mentoring, national networking, collaborations, and a peer group for junior faculty
- A Designated Mentor who is an experienced ovarian cancer researcher with ovarian cancer funding is required (does not need to be employed at the same place)
- preliminary data required
- clinical trials allowed
Pilot Award – HT9425-23-OCRP-PA
- up to USD$300,000 over 2 years
- Supports innovative, high-risk/high-reward research in ovarian cancer that could ultimately lead to critical discoveries or major advancements that will drive the field forward.
- The goal is to develop preliminary data; preliminary data is not required, but is allowed.
- Clinical trials not allowed.
- Research aimed at extending the lives of advanced-state and recurrent patients is encouraged.
– pre-proposals due 17 April 2023