The US Department of Defence Naval Air Warfare Centre Aircraft Division is seeking proposals for R&D projects which offer potential for advancement and improvement of their operations.
Funding levels and project durations will vary, but historically similar programs have funded projects in the range of USD$160,000 – $200,000 over 2 years.
Research Opportunity Areas of Interest include topics within:
- AI and Machine Learning
- Avionics, Sensors and Electronic Warfare
- Data Science and Visualization
- Digital Engineering
- Human Systems
- Hypersonic Systems
- Materials and Aircraft Structures
- Mechanical Systems
- Power and Propulsion Systems
- Secure Communications and Networks
- Support Equipment
- Test and Evaluation Engineering
- Warfare Analysis
White papers may be submitted any time until 22 June 2024.
Full submission will then be by invitation.