Nominations for the 2024 AIDN Young Achiever Award close on the 23rd of May 2024 at 5pm AEST.
The Award recognises the outstanding future leaders of Defence Industry by showcasing their leadership, technical ability, and achievements and highlighting the importance of their contribution to Defence and Defence Industry.
AIDN invites all talented individuals under the age of 30 to enter this prestigious award program.
This is your chance to:
- Demonstrate your potential as a future Defence Industry leader
- Stand out among your peers by showing the difference you’re making
- Build recognition for your contribution to work projects within the Defence Industry
- Celebrate your achievements, successes and hard work
- Connect with other like-minded individuals
- Increase your profile within Defence Industry
The Award is open to individuals who:
- Are employees of current financial AIDN members
- Are aged under 30 years, as of 1st January 2024
- Provide 2 professional references, one must be an employee of a current financial member
- Has demonstrated innovation
- Proven leadership skills
- Have demonstrated excellence in their field
- Made a significant contribution to their employer and to Defence
Judges will consider the following points when deciding the winner of the award:
- The reason the Young Achiever deserves to be recognised
- Career goals of the applicant
- Academic and Career Achievements
- Contribution to Defence Industry
- Appreciation of current and future key issues within the Defence sector
- How challenges or work projects have influenced their current role and if it has shaped their future roles
Applications are now open. Click the link below to download the form to begin.
Entries close on the 23rd of May 2024 at 5pm AEST. Late entries will not be accepted.
All entries must include:
- Completed nomination form
- Proof of Age and Identification
- Minimum of 2 Professional References
- Must be employed by a current AIDN financial member
- Current Photo
- Video submission