The Australian Academy of Science Symposium 2023 will examine international scientific collaborations in a contested world.
Addresses and panel discussions will consider
- the benefits to Australia of international scientific collaboration
- the state of foreign policy in a contested world
- the dynamic threat environment
- implications of the Defence Strategic Review for international scientific collaboration
- are measures to address national security risks working
- can S&T help solve global challenges with the current constraints on international engagement
In person attendance registration closes 31 October or when places are filled.
Online participation registration closes 10 November.