DFAT is seeking feedback on the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership as part of a 5-year post-implementation review.
DFAT is particularly interested in submissions that consider:
- how opportunities for Australian businesses may have changed under CPTPP, such as the competitiveness of Australian’s goods and services exports;
- whether there have been any factors that have affected Australian industry’s ability to expand exports under CPTPP;
- whether the outcomes of CPTPP have met Australian business and other stakeholder expectations;
- whether there have been any unintended impacts of CPTPP; and
- the effect of CPTPP on any administrative or regulatory costs on Australian businesses.
Submissions close 4 August 2023.