Applications are now open for the CSIRO Innovate to Grow: Advanced Manufacturing course commencing 10 August 2023.
Innovate to Grow is a free 10-week virtual, self-paced learning program for Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to investigate new R&D opportunities related to advanced manufacturing.
This program is open to SME participants working on advanced manufacturing solutions from the subsectors listed below.
- digital solutions and smart robotics
- additive manufacturing
- advanced materials and processes
- quantum technology
- mechatronics design and engineering
- biomedical manufacturing
- energy storage and battery technology
You must be
- An Australian registered and operating business with an ABN and ACN/ICN. (Sole traders and partnerships are not currently eligible to apply)
- A business classified as small to medium (less than 200 employees).
- A business currently, or in the early stages of, exploring R&D opportunities for their business and have an idea to work on throughout the course.
Applications close 17 July 2023.