Applications are now open for the CSIRO Innovate to Grow: Cyber Security and Digital Technology course commencing 8 June 2023.
Innovate to Grow is a free 10-week virtual, self-paced learning program for Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to investigate new R&D opportunities related to cyber security and digital technology.
This program is open to SME participants working in cyber security or digital technology from the subsectors listed below.
- Cyber security – AR/VR/XR
- Cybersecurity – Digital identity
- Cybersecurity – Digital manufacturing
- Cybersecurity – Digital Twins
- Artificial intelligence/machine learning
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- ChatGPT/ Large language models
You must be
- An Australian registered and operating business with an ABN and ACN/ICN. (Sole traders and partnerships are not currently eligible to apply)
- A business classified as small to medium (less than 200 employees).
- A business currently, or in the early stages of, exploring R&D opportunities for their business and have an idea to work on throughout the course.
Applications close 15 May 2023.