The Microsystems Technology Office at DARPA seeks innovative proposals to develop fabrication and integration technologies needed to create compact, high-performance III-V RF electronics, including MMICs and transmit and receive array front-end test articles, to enable communication and sensing systems at G-band frequencies. Specifically excluded is research that primarily results in evolutionary improvements to the existing state of practice.
- Notice ID :HR001121S0042
- Proposers Day: October 12, 2021
- Abstract Due Date: October 29, 2021
- FAQ Submission Deadline: November 29, 2021
- Proposal Due Date: December 13, 2021
- Estimated period of performance start: May 2022
Concise description of the funding opportunity: The ELGAR program will develop the integration technologies needed to create compact, high-performance RF electronics, including monolithic microwave/millimeter wave integrated circuits (MMICs) and transmit and receive array front-end test articles, to enable communication and sensing systems at G-band frequencies.
Anticipated Funding Available for Award: Approximately $55M of total funding is anticipated for awards made against this BAA.
Anticipated individual awards: Multiple awards are anticipated.
- The ELGAR Proposers Day will be held on 12 October, 2021 f rom 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM EDT. virtually.
- Advance registration is required for the virtual meeting. See DARPA-SN-21-47 for all details.
- Attendance at the ELGAR Proposers Day is not required to propose to this solicitation.
Non-U.S. citizens not representing a foreign government are required to submit a U.S. Permanent Resident and Foreign National Visit Request (DARPA Form 60 https://dtsn.darpa.mil/eform60). Non-U.S. citizens who are representing a foreign government in an official capacity are required to submit an official Foreign Visit Request via their respective Embassy in Washington, DC. Failure to complete and submit these forms prior to the close of registration by 5:00 PM EDT on October 6, 2021 may result in the cancellation of existing registrations.