Leidos USA is looking to connect with Victorian entities possessing specific capability in healthcare analytics. To facilitate these connections, State Government is organising ‘GSC Health Tech Day’, a virtual supplier meeting between Leidos and interested entities.
Leidos would genuinely like to source companies to present who are highly relevant to the Leidos Health Care Team.
The meeting will provide an opportunity for Victorian universities, research centres and industry to explore collaboration opportunities in the following domains:
- Healthcare analytics (operational and clinical)
- Interoperability solutions; assistance with data reconciliation/curation
Capabilities specific to medical data and medical environments:
- Automated OCR of medical records, including jargon
- Automated exploitation/ analysis of medical records (including jargon) – entity extraction, linkage, visualisation, fraud detection, clinical patterns, outcomes, patterns of health, etc.
- Electronic health record/ medical record curation, reconciliation, and management (especially open data stacks)
- Automated analysis of diagnostic data (medical images, tests, etc)
The virtual supplier meeting(s) will be held with the U.S. based Chief Technology Officer of the Leidos Health Group and the Chief Operating Officer at Leidos Digital Health Solutions and their teams. In addition, representatives from the Leidos’s Australian Global Supply Chain program will be in attendance.
Date: Wednesday, 30 June 2021
Time: 7:00am-9:30am AEST
Image credit: <a href='https://www.freepik.com/photos/technology'>Technology photo created by creativeart - www.freepik.com</a>